Resolved Taking Post Down?

Astroman6400

Arachnopeon
I suppose this is a silly question, but when I click my own post, I see no obvious spot to take the post down, their is only a reply to my own post option? When I click on my profile and then click my recent posts, it also just brings me back to the viewer page as if I am not me?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
You’re post is here forever! But I think you have to have a mod remove it. I can’t remember

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Haha okay thank you! I just feel bad because my post sold, and I had two people ask about it!
I assume you're talking about this post?
If so, then simply reply to your own thread and state which animals have been sold. It is up to the buyers to read subsequent posts, so you'll have done your job at that point.

Astroman6400

Arachnopeon
I assume you're talking about this post?
If so, then simply reply to your own thread and state which animals have been sold. It is up to the buyers to read subsequent posts, so you'll have done your job at that point.
Okay thank you very much! Yeah that makes sense, again silly question :p

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Okay thank you very much! Yeah that makes sense, again silly question :p
No silly questions, you're fine :) I have locked the thread in the meantime - that should help deter anyone else from contacting you. Thank you for using our classifieds section properly!