taking pics of t's

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hi, anyone have any tips on taking pics of t's, i have taken at least forty pics of this minax i have and none will come out clear enough to give detail?, i 've been using a florescent light... i hear sunlight is the best, man this is so irriatating, any help would greatly be appreciated, by the way does anyone know how i can reduce the size of my pics or get them posted here(i have arcsoft photoimpression) everytime i think i can finaly get one posted it tells me its to big or to use it in jpg format, thanks---Jeff:?

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just use a nice desk lamp and then I use my webcam on a good focus and if it doesnt look good I touch it up in photoshop with contrast and sharpen filters.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
RE

How do i put a picture into a format where i can post it here on my post?????????? plz help been wanting to do this for a while--Jeff

steve055

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i use a program called Picaview. it i very helpfull imaging tool. if you want it send me a PM and ill email it to you.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Having a decent camera helps immensely with image quality.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Use Paint SHop Pro if you have it and then go to resize and make sure you rescale the image so that it rescales without distortion and it should work fine.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bring my critter carrier outside NOW..It brings out the best resolution.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmmnm, do you usually flash the things?