• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

tacomadiver

I

Inverted

POSITIVE:)

I setup a trade with Chris and he came through in every way. Awesome to work with and a great communicator. Hopefully we can do business again soon.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!

I rec'd a gorgeous tarantula from Chris. Packaging was top notch, communication excellent. I am really very impressed with the T he sent, she is beautiful. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Two thumbs way up!!

:worship:

Jen

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

I did a trade with Chris and was very please with how everything worked out. The T is great, the packing was great and the communication was great.

I would definately deal with him again...

Thanks Chris!

Chris