• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

tacoma0680

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I was asked if I could leave a review.

I have just completed a transaction in which I was the seller to Timothy, aka tacoma0680. It was an excellent experience and I would not hesitate in dealing with him again. Communication was great, money was paid promptly and there was no issue on either end in receiving his spiders. :clap:

I

Inverted

POSITIVE:)

I did a trade with Tim and I was really impressed with the spiders I got. They had nice size and were very healthy (no shriveled or shrunk abdomens). I would not hesitate to trade with him again.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I just did a trade with Tim and I am very pleased. both spiders were healthy and packaging was excellent. I will not hesitate to deal with him again.
thanks Tim,
jason

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just traded with tim, his leo for some roaches, i'm quite happy and i'm sure we will do a trade involving pokies some time quite soon :)
Great shipping and a great guy, feel free to trade with him anytime folks!

~Samuel

Celeste

Arachnopeon
Another Satisfied Customer!

Just purchased an immature male P. regalis from Tim, and was very satisfied with the animal, the shipping, the price, the way the animal was packaged, his communication, etc. No complaints whatsoever! Would definitely do business with him again!

-- Celeste

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive.

The slings arrived and they were in very good condition. I will not hesitate to do business with you again.
Thanks,
Joey

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!

Purchased several OBT slings from Tim. He was great from the very first communication - quick to reply, answer questions and kept me up to date on the shipping status. The slings just arrived and they all look healthy and were packed great. i would definately reccomend Tim (tacoma0680) and will be watching for his future sales!! Thanks Tim! {D

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
+++

Tim and I just completed a trade and everything went like clockwork, smooth , no problems. I am open to future dealings with him and recomend him.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive.

I recently completed a trade with Tim and am pleased with the spiders I received. Packing and communication were great.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Tim in the future.

Eric Reynolds

DavidE721

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Brachypelma emilia Purchase

Hello,

I just received an approximately 5-inch female B. emilia from Timothy, and she is sweet! She is ultra calm, and she doesn't flick urticating hair. Timothy shipped her quickly, the packaging was outstanding, and the communication couldn't be better.

I highly recommend Timothy as a seller of quality animals!

Sincerely,

DavidE721

xenesthis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good comms, packing and healthy stock traded

POSITIVE

Good comms, packing and spider sent was healthy. Size was slightly was about 1/2" undersized on the advertised size, but that was not a big problem. She can be next year's breeding project. :) I always recommend hobbyists to underestimate size when advertising than overestimate.

Tim seems to be a honest, trustworthy person to do business with and based on the spider he sent me, it looks like it takes good care of this stock as well. I would not hestitate to do trades and/or business with him in the future.

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

I just completed a trade with Tim and everything was as described, in good condition and well packed. I'd do it again with Tim :D

siderdude

Arachnopeon
+++positive+++

Just completed a trade with Tim and everything went off without a hitch, good comm, great packing.
Look forward to deal with again.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
100 % satisfaction!!!

I just completed a trade with Tim and i just wanted to say that Tim is a wonderful guy to deal with. He did a great job at packaging and his communication was great.
thanks Tim,
jason

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I received my shipment of T's today. It was well packed and they were all alive and well! Tim even included 2 "freebie" OBT slings with my order for 2 P. fasciata. I will definitely look Tim up again when I want more T's.

Also, Tim went the extra mile for me on this one and I really do appreciate the fact that he did this for me.

Thanks!

Fred

Last edited:

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just did a trade with Tim, and went so smoothly! If you have a chance to do a trade with him, take it. Only good things can come of it!

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with Tim and everything went well despite my box getting lost and showing up a day later...luckily they were well packed and no worse for wear. Great communication and packing I wouldn't hesitate to do another trade.

RhettusMaximus

Arachnopeon
Another great trade/transaction

The experience i had with tacoma0680 was just as good as everyone elses. Great communication, a very generous trade, and i recieved my animal on a very timely basis. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

TNeal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I recently did some trading with tacoma0680. His spiderlings arrived in great health. They were shipped in the middle of winter and to my surprise arrived in perfect shape.

He was very easy to deal with and very honest. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Tom Neal