• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Tabor (Ryan Tabor)

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
VERY POSITIVE

I just received 3 b. jacksoni, Well packaged, all questions answered promptly. Feisty little bastards and mean. Will do business again. Easy going and gave me a great deal! :clap: :clap: :clap:

GIMpy12

Arachnopeon
Very Positive

Great guy ,great deal ,great service and im loving my scorps.

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!!!
We have made quite a few deals with Adam very cool guy easy to talk and he is ALWAYS there lol.
So you can't say you couldn't get a hold of him :D
I'm glad we are doing busines bro.
Ahhhh almost forget... I can honestlt say that i would vouch 4 this guys.

-.Raul

Last edited:

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive

I can't think of any way the transaction could have gone better. Great communication, very helpful, and fast delivery. I'm sure I will be dealing with the Tabor's again as my scorpion collection grows...

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A++++++++++++++++++

Adam and Ryan are my guys. Whever there is something I need I go to them. Great shipping, packing, everything. Would not hesitate to do business with them again. As a matter of fact, I have a deal in the works right now..

icefish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSTIVE, A++++++++++++++
i got 6 H petersii today, they all look health and active, hope do another business or trade with him again!!! thanks!!!

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Got some H. judaicus from Adam, and they are great. Hooked me up with a gravid female as well as free overnight shipping. Working on another deal with him right now, thanks bro..

Brandon

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just got the T's from Tabor. excellent packing, good prices, and good communication. don't be afraid to do business with these guys!!! :D

A+++++

-dan

Xaranx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've dealt with Ryan several times and always top notch. Gotten several species I had a hard time finding elsewhere. Won't hesitate to get more, he knows his stuff.

redknee_freak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A++++++++

this one is a week late, sorry bro, but i made it

I had made a trade with Ryan & Adam a few time and all i have to say is he is great to deal with, he had let me know whats going on his end every time
The packing is great and timing is awesome
He is top notch for sure and Will deal with him again

If you have a chance to deal with him, JUST DO IT, you will be pleased

Both are great guys and funny lol

Last edited:

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just bought a scorp from Ryan, and it arrived perfect. I have never had a problem with Ryan, he always does what he tells me he will, and he does it when he says. He also helped me when I had a problem with his brother. I would def. recoomend Ryan to anyone, he sticks by his word, and I can vouch for him on that.

Brandon

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This one goes for Ryan....POSITIVE!
Just so everyone knows that Ryan is taking over the business, he is a very serious person when it comes to business, but don't get me wrong hes a very cool guy to talk to. Very responsible and committed guy, he won't let you down.
Once again Ryan thanks a lot. And if you ever need anything will be more than happy to do business with you.

-.Raul

icefish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE
just got the scorpion from Ryan, they arrive safely and look healthy, thanks alot!!

Vixvy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This one goes to Ryan. Hey forget about quiting the hobby instead forget about your brother! I highly recommend Ryan he is very reliable and also a drunkard! A+++++specimens just got some cool scorpions from this guy. I surely will do many more transaction with this guy! for the people out there trust RYAN not the gorilla! Thanks bro!

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive

purchased a new to the hobby species from tabor today.
wow 6 freebies,unbelievable will definitely do business again.
thanks a ton
andy
ps don't leave the hobby bro

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
purchased a new to the hobby species from tabor today.
wow 6 freebies,unbelievable will definitely do business again.
thanks a ton
andy
ps don't leave the hobby bro
Glad you got your stuff man!

I know this is for reviews, but due to my unique situation I felt this post is appropriate forum for this post, if not I will gladly move it to the Scorpion section, but I think more customers will see it here:

Just so it's clear, the only reason I left the hobby was because I was moving to Japan, but I was in an accident and had to return to the US for extended and continuing treatment. The move and "leaving" happened about 5 months ago, I'm definitely back to stay. I regret losing all my rare stuff, but I'm on to new species now. I'm starting from scratch, I'm already 'm breeding 4 new species for you guys... just waiting on my females to pop (which should be VERY soon).

My goal is the same as before. Breed new species and increase the amount of specimens out there, not to profit, thats why I threw in the freebies and will be offering things at very reasonable prices (I understand how bad the economy is on most people at the moment). The goal is propagation of new species in the hobby, not profit... in fact I might start a policy where 10% of my money goes to the World Wildlife Fund.

Also, this is still RYAN running things, the only part my brother plays is helping me feed everything since I'm still gimpy from my accident. :)

If in doubt, you can communicate with me at my official email address: rat03c (at) fsu.edu

That is also the only paypal address I use, so never send funds to any address except that one and you can be certain you are dealing with me and not my brother.

Thanks for the business guys and it's great to be back! Here's to a successful and fruitful summer for us all! Stay safe and have fun!

Xaranx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the trade Ryan, quick and smooth as always.

Ryan is very trustworthy and will do you right.

Only Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just got a beautiful redtail boa from Ryan. The snake is in great shape & was very well packed. Thanks for the hook up dude we definately will be doing more biz soon. :)

redknee_freak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive for sure

I just gotten my end of the a purchase from Ryan

-Prices- 5/5

-Quality/Quantity- 5/5

-Shipment- 5/5

-Experience- 5/5

-Overall- 5/5

-Opinion- I have delt with Ryan many times in the past year since we started trading. My expereince with him had always been top notch, always letting me know what is going on from his end of the deal no matter if we were trading or me buying from him. Plus he always letting me know what he has in, especially any rare scorpions
This time i purchased some rare scorpions and he sent me a few freebies, everyone loves free inverts. I would say that is a good for business. The`scorplions arrived alive ansd wel, no problems at all. Timing was excellent as always.:clap:

ANOTHER NOTE: Here is something that was a`HUGE surprized when i recieved that package, Ryan and his family sent my family and i baby clothes, baby blankets, a stuffed animal and a card signed by the Tabor family for my month old lilgirl Trinity. IF that isn't a respectable friend from the forums, then who is.

I will be doing more business Ryan and will recommend him to anyone

thanks Ryan for scorpions and the baby things you had sent :clap:

Mark

v4climber

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Extremely Positive

Price: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Info: 5/5
Helpfulness: 5/5

Not only did tabor give me an amazing price he also helped me with information and little tricks. When my h. spins arrived and weren't doing too well he helped me to nurse them back to health and they seem to be doing amazing. With the videos, the knowledge, quick responses to messages, and everything else combined it has been a very pleasant experience.

Will only do my invert business with him or anyone that he vouches for.

Last edited: