T. sinensis vomit or?

Dimity

Arachnosquire
Hi. Help. Can someone tell me what this is, what causes it, is it fatal, do I need to euthanasia to stop spread? I isolated them and they were already on the end of the line on the shelf of that species. Unfortunately that was the last species to feed so if it was food that was already bad that's a problem. That's a pic of the nymph that had the worst of it. I have been feeding mostly hydei and was just going to put up more cultures. I also have mealworms, silkworms, and green bottle flies but those haven't hatched yet.

Attachments

Poonjab

Arachnoking
What brand is it chewing? Copenhagen? Grizzly? Etc...?

on a serious note. I think I’ve read before that It’s not a good sign.

Dimity

Arachnosquire
It seems to be just a reddish to reddish-brown. If it's grainy or chunky it's too small for my eyes to see.

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
It seems to be just a reddish to reddish-brown. If it's grainy or chunky it's too small for my eyes to see.
Not a good sign. Give it 40/60 honey water for a few days until the vomiting stops, clean out all the vomit.

Dimity

Arachnosquire
I've found 2 like that and 1 that looks similar. Is it going to affect the others of the same species? Other species? Should I get rid of the hydei?

Dimity

Arachnosquire
I have never seen any of them vomit. I wasn't sure which end it came out of...

Dimity

Arachnosquire
I just fed everyone the same flies. Are they all going to get sick? Ghost Mantis too?

Dimity

Arachnosquire
I'm out getting honey right now, but how do I give it to them?

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
I'm out getting honey right now, but how do I give it to them?
Mix it 60% water, 40% honey, put it on a q-tip or tooth pick. Put it to their mouth and they will probably grab at it. They love the stuff. Give it to them once a day in small quantities until they stop vomiting.