T Shows?

8leggedfreak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey guys! I live near Syracuse NY, does anyone know if there are any shows coming to the area any time soon if at all? I would love to go to a show and buy some of the T's that you guys are always bragging about(yeah I'm jealous!) but I just can't justify the drive to ohio or pennsylvania to buy a spider or two. Are there any shows that come to upstate NY?:confused:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You can always check local fair grounds to see if they have anything and call near by cities and towns fair grounds to :)

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
In fact, there is an annual reptile show in Syracuse. I am not sure on the date, but I think it is coming up pretty soon. Check outHerpshows.com, or the event list at Kingsnake.com. The listing for the Syracuse, NY show should be on either one of those sites. There is also a tri-monthly show in White Plains, NY just north of NYC. If you don't mind the drive, it is a pretty good-sized show and quite large. I wasn't interested in the concept of a pet invert the last time I went, but, I do remember a lot of Ts there. I'm sure there's quite a good selection of Ts also.

In fact, I just remembered, there is a reptile shop in Henrietta, NY, which is a suburb of Rochester. The name of the store is Life Forms or Captive Life Forms (whatever they want to call themselves these days). They have several Ts, although not a whopping selection, there are always a few Ts over there. They don't have a website, but the number is (585) 475-1020.

Hope this helps some.
Bry