T senses

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I was just wondering what senses T's have?? people have the 5 senses what about t's?? just wonderin laterz

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, according to Spiderman the movie and comic, spiders have an extra sense that people don't have, and that is the spider sense.

Other than that, I think they have all of the above, except for taste. I'm not sure what kind of taste they have, if any.

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
do you think they can smell because if they cant smell they cant taste so i was just wondering that i think its kinda intresting

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
touching
feeling
very little sight............thats all I can think of.:?

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Hmmm

I don't think they can smell, taste, or hear - they just pick up the chemical signals and vibrations from their setae and trichobothria bristles to identify palatable prey and other things in their surroundungs. If you watch your T pounce on prey, you can see their amazing ability to pick up vibrations and zero in on a prey item.

In short, I think T's can see (poorly) and feel, but their "spider sense" is the millions of nerve-connected bristles that make smell, taste and hearing obsolete. T's are awesome creatures to ponder!

Peace.