T recommendations :)

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey guys, I am going to purchase a new T, but I need help figuring out one. Money is no issue. Please give me your opinions!

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it really depends on what you have and also what you are looking for. can you give us anything to narrow down our reccomendations?

personally, if money was no issue, i'd get a nice, fat, jet black, big booty female g. pulchra :drool: (i try to keep even my dream Ts reasonable to achieve.)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, if money isn't an issue, then get all three?

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you should get a nice species of high end avicularia.maybe a versicolor,diversipes,peru purple,or urticans.or go with an adult female king baboon!they rock!

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
And stop asking all of us what you should get.

I mean, really. Get what you want.
not allowed to :( can only get one for now
I'm going to side with Joe on this one. This is your hobby/pet... If you wanted a pretty little kitty and we all said get a dog instead, would you get a dog? :?

In other words... Just get what you want. Especially if money is growing on trees for you.

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I wish money grew on trees lol. the only reason I asked was because I couldn't make my own decision. I thought you guys/girls could. Anyway thanks for the replies. I may get a versicolor or diversipes.

sean-820

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Id say go p metallica. M. balfouri is nice, but if you wait a bit its price will drop a bunch still and be more affordable. How much experience with t's do you have?

A versi or diversipes would be both good options if you like colour and not cost an arm and a leg

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Id say go p metallica. M. balfouri is nice, but if you wait a bit its price will drop a bunch still and be more affordable. How much experience with t's do you have?

A versi or diversipes would be both good options if you like colour and not cost an arm and a leg
Hey Sean, we have no idea if this kid has experience more than a G.pulchripes. I wouldn't suggest hopping into some gnarly OW species if he has never dealt with anything higher on experience. Id hate to see a P.met get loose and then he darts after it with a catch cup and squishes it.

Know what I mean?