T. Quiz

Nathan`

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got 14/15. The one that got me was the age of a female tarantula.

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i got 14, missed no 3, i clicked the wrong option button, but in my mind was arboreal, hahahahha, waiting ofr scorp quiz... ^_^

Ph4nToM

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got 14/15, the main predator to the adult T question got me, I picked hornet when it was wasp. I knew it was eaither wasp or hornet because of the movie Wild Wild West with Will Smith LOL.

nhojz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

got 14/15... hmmm! my mistake was on tarantula needs water or not? i answered false for they get their fluids in the food they eat. i remembered a member of this forum stated that he/she never offer water to his/her t's (i think he's been doing it for morethan 10 yrs.) he is not a beginner on this hobby, i think he's a pro in this hobby. forgot who is that member... well... great quiz anyway!

but take note, still i do provide water dishes for my t's

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got 14/15. Adult tarantulas have to molt at least 1x per year?

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ErikH said:
I got 14/15. Adult tarantulas have to molt at least 1x per year?

I scored 15/15 although I have several Rosies that do not molt once a year, I'm still waiting on this one really annoying girl to molt, it's been two. And of course, some MM have stopped molting altogther. I picked that answer, because the other choices were even less correct, I thought.

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I didn't think any of them were correct, so I guessed, and guessed wrong.:(

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
woohoo 15/15, Number 10, "Tarantulas can build webs" almost tricked me because at first I thought of a web in the air, like orb weavers.