T question

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Well considering I do work with the geek squad I am quite knowledgeable of most electronics not to get cocky =) and smartphones such as blackberry and sidekicks run off of a COMPLETELY different software and mainframe then the iPhones such as danger co. Which is the tech for a sidekick and android now 2.25 in the making is android tm. Two yet again way different companies. To the un.tech eye. Yes the mytouch Droid iPhone galaxy and several others are smartphones. But in classification they are Droid not smartphones. You should read that whole thing before posting the link. And this thread is dead we just turned spiders into computers end your crap of a wanna be charade. The real tool is you who replied after days just because you probably had a bad day. Peace

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Smartphone have web access and android run off a web bower which is why android can download apps and smartphones can't.=) coming straight from a t-mobile tech support agent my mother lol

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

And web browser meaning there OWN lol

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
First thing, I was trying to help you out, you don't have to be such a tool. Secondly, I can care less about your pictures, and I am not the one who asked for them. Reading comprehension for the win.

Now you are taking an attitude and stating your dog ate your laptop, or whatever.

Oh by the way, make sure your facts are straight before you try to correct someone.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/arti...s_out_Android_smartphones_in_reliability_race

I guess you know more than one of the leading Computer News Analyst on the Internet, as well as Apple.

Good luck in the forums, your attitude will get you far. :rolleyes:
What are you talking? You have been here for what, a few days? A week? Anyways. He has NO attitude. Your the one with the little attitude. If you try to act that way to other people who arent being mean or anything for that matter.

Btw; Good luck in the forums, your attitude will get you far. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What are you talking? You have been here for what, a few days? A week? Anyways. He has NO attitude. Your the one with the little attitude. If you try to act that way to other people who arent being mean or anything for that matter.

Btw; Good luck in the forums, your attitude will get you far. :rolleyes:
And where did I have an attitude? He stated he had pictures, I was relaying information on how he could place them on the forum without having to email them. Wasn't trying to judge his technical know how, nor was I trying to belittle his intelligence. I was only trying to help out a fellow forum member.

And just because you were here a year before me does not make you the utmost authority on how someone can react to another poster, especially when it wasn't negative in the first place. Besides that's why we have the moderators to make those decisions, not you. ;)

And there are plenty of more rude commentaries going on out there by the "oh look at me I joined in 2009" crowd than there are from anyone that joined recently. If you look at all my post I have been positive and constructive in all of them, until this topic came up.

And not to vilify, I'm not the one with the attitude if you look at actual post, nor am I the one making false statements about certain technical devices. Look at the progression of the thread, you will see I was positive until a point. If you actually read the entire thread that is.

And if there is anything further, send it via PM.

Have a good day. :)

Back on Topic:

Also could add the Pelinobius muticus (formerly Citharischius crawshayi) which can grow to 8.5-9".

Last edited:

jolsen91

Arachnopeon
I had an ornata the size of my good friends forearm from wrist to pretty much elbow. He's a pretty big guy as well if that helps at all? I can also send a picture to whoever does not believe this. lol
send a picture to me man i wanna see this i have an ornata sling and what you told me sounds exciting