T question

Den

Arachnosquire
Theraphosa is indeed the largest genus. I think they are all the same size.
I hope I spelled that right :?

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
It really depends on what you mean by "biggest". Because yes goliaths are said to be the biggest but don't p.ornatas get just as big? I mean I've seen some HUGE ornata before and also some huge goliaths. I do know they are the bulkiest weighing up to 6 grams and the males are usually leggier compared to.the female being one BIG and fat spider. Lol

jolsen91

Arachnopeon
same with stealys they get as big as goliaths and theres the ornata like he said and the goliath pink toe is rather big maybe not as big but still fairly large but my theraphosa blondi is the biggest ive seen so far

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
I had an ornata the size of my good friends forearm from wrist to pretty much elbow. He's a pretty big guy as well if that helps at all? I can also send a picture to whoever does not believe this. lol

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I had an ornata the size of my good friends forearm from wrist to pretty much elbow. He's a pretty big guy as well if that helps at all? I can also send a picture to whoever does not believe this. lol
yes, picture...

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
I need your email please the lovely lady came from tarantulaeddie0+ =) I have two pictures of her on his ARM and she covers it not even completely stretched out either =)

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
That's another good one! And yet again for the guy the won't give me his email >.< remember robc's ornata clover was huge!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another one is A. Geniculata. Apparently they can have a larger mass than T. Blondi :)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The largest overal (known) genus, with the largest sp is Theraphosa.

Not only they reach the largest leg spans, but also the females of Theraphosa blondi and sp "burgundy" gets the thicker and larger overall body size.
(Parahybana gets huge, but nothing like Theraphosa.)

Theraphosa apophysis gets very large, but not as bulky as blondi.

Mez

Arachnoknight
The largest overal (known) genus, with the largest sp is Theraphosa.

Not only they reach the largest leg spans, but also the females of Theraphosa blondi and sp "burgundy" gets the thicker and larger overall body size.
(Parahybana gets huge, but nothing like Theraphosa.)

Theraphosa apophysis gets very large, but not as bulky as blondi.
Is there any truth that apophysis may have a larger leg span than blondii? I always thought they stayed about the same size, without the bulk, but then ive read that some people believe they get larger in legnth than a blondii (or stirmi).

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I need your email please the lovely lady came from tarantulaeddie0+ =) I have two pictures of her on his ARM and she covers it not even completely stretched out either =)
If you are able to send it via email, then you should be able to place the pictures on a image site such as photobucket, imageshack, etc. Which would then give you a URL to the picture. :)

Back on Topic:

This one isn't as popular in the hobby in the states. Cyriopagopus sp."Sulawesi Black". It is one of the largest arboreal's in the world with a leg span of 10"+.

Also specimens from the Pamphobeteus genus grow rather large. Especially Pamphobeteus antinous and Pamphobeteus nigricolor,

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is there any truth that apophysis may have a larger leg span than blondii? I always thought they stayed about the same size, without the bulk, but then ive read that some people believe they get larger in legnth than a blondii (or stirmi).
As far as my experience goes, no. I have never seen any "12 " leg spans" or stuff like people claim to see.:rolleyes:

They get large, and similar in size as T blondi, but not larger.

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
When I go.to post it says posts disabled. =) and all I do is go to gmail on my Phone add attachment from gallery. select the photo then select send. I just sent the picture to someone else interested in it like 5 minutes ago so like I said email if you want to see its just as simple. Idk why it won't let me post on here via my phone my gmail is ravinvanderdardz@gmail.com drop me an email if you want the picture or ask tarantulaeddie0+ because it was his forearm about an hour before shipping her to me. Best mate actually yeah.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Photobucket tinypic all of those sites say photo upload disabled because they dont have the ability to access mobile back up systems. I think it was you that had an iPhone right? Well you should know this and I'm not paying 5 dollars for the Photobucket app when if you're that interested you can email me =)

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Photobucket tinypic all of those sites say photo upload disabled because they dont have the ability to access mobile back up systems. I think it was you that had an iPhone right? Well you should know this and I'm not paying 5 dollars for the Photobucket app when if you're that interested you can email me =)

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
When I go.to post it says posts disabled. =) and all I do is go to gmail on my Phone add attachment from gallery. select the photo then select send. I just sent the picture to someone else interested in it like 5 minutes ago so like I said email if you want to see its just as simple. Idk why it won't let me post on here via my phone my gmail is ravinvanderdardz@gmail.com drop me an email if you want the picture or ask tarantulaeddie0+ because it was his forearm about an hour before shipping her to me. Best mate actually yeah.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

You transfer the pics to your computer via the USB cable if you have an Iphone, or any smartphone for the matter. Then you can upload from your computer to here using insert image off the toolbar. No buying apps, etc.

Oh well, good luck. Im off to read about my new scorpion interest. :)

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Thought I stated in the other thread you asked for pictures (as if I.didn't have them) I no longer have my laptop my alienware m17x had to be sent in because my little sister accidently spilled water on it

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

If you are able to send it via email, then you should be able to place the pictures on a image site such as photobucket, imageshack, etc. Which would then give you a URL to the picture. :)

Back on Topic:

This one isn't as popular in the hobby in the states. Cyriopagopus sp."Sulawesi Black". It is one of the largest arboreal's in the world with a leg span of 10"+.

Also specimens from the Pamphobeteus genus grow rather large. Especially Pamphobeteus antinous and Pamphobeteus nigricolor,

And an iPhone isn't a smartphone it runs off of the android 2.21 system and is higher then a smartphone its an Android aka Droid or whatever you want to call it the blackberry and sidekicks are smartphone

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thought I stated in the other thread you asked for pictures (as if I.didn't have them) I no longer have my laptop my alienware m17x had to be sent in because my little sister accidently spilled water on it

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

And an iPhone isn't a smartphone it runs off of the android 2.21 system and is higher then a smartphone its an Android aka Droid or whatever you want to call it the blackberry and sidekicks are smartphone
First thing, I was trying to help you out, you don't have to be such a tool. Secondly, I can care less about your pictures, and I am not the one who asked for them. Reading comprehension for the win.

Now you are taking an attitude and stating your dog ate your laptop, or whatever.

Oh by the way, make sure your facts are straight before you try to correct someone.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/arti...s_out_Android_smartphones_in_reliability_race

I guess you know more than one of the leading Computer News Analyst on the Internet, as well as Apple.

Good luck in the forums, your attitude will get you far. :rolleyes: