T' names

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
T' common names

ok I started working at the pet store the other day and today I was looking at the order forms and the T's are all names I've never seen before. like tanzanian black, black bird eater, starburst baboon, and a few others the only ones I reconized were PZB and T. blondi. if anyone has heard of these please let me know what they are. oh and is $6 dollars good for an adult PZB.

Last edited by a moderator:

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
six is a great deal for the pzb, Ive heard of all the others but not quite in the habbit of the sci names though.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
$6 is a real good price for a PZB adult. Most of my PZBs were purchased for around there.. Though i just took one off of art's hands for a cool $20, but hey, he threw in a chaco for me, too.. so who could resist.

I've heard of those and have some -- what do you want to know about them?! How much can you order T's for?

peace
dave

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just looked at the price list for a little while but a few stuck out. H. maculata $10, T. blondi $85, usambara baboon $6, Rose hairs $5, thats all I can remember but there all adults. and as long as I throw it on another order I don't have to pay shipping, plus I get tanks and all supplies for half price. I only get paid 4.50 an hour but its under the table. and I think its worth it for the price I can get T's for. oh yeah and free cickets!!!

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm allmost tempted to get the T. blondi, mines only 2" and I'm tired of waiting for him to get big. and does anyone know some common names for Coremiocnemus sp. "malaysion Black velvet" I love the look of this T and I would love to get one but I've never seen them for sale.

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If it's a nice specimen of the pzb, GO FOR IT ! That is a ridiculously good price! I paid $70 for mine! ( but then, she was a CB female and a proven breeder, and pzb's weren't pretty uncommon then).