• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

T Frank

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just purchased a baby crested gecko from Frank.He told me he had never shipped a reptile before.When I got the critter I was happy to see that it was one of the best packing jobs Ive seen yet.Frank is a great guy to deal with,quick to answer any question and provive info.I'm hoping to deal with him again soon..[WAY POSITIVE):clap:

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just completed a trade with Frank via USPS, some of my T's for 2 of his crested geckos. He is an excellent person to deal with, his geckos are healthy and were well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Frank! {D

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a sale & trade with T Frank & it went excellent, The crested geckos where well cared for & he even met me half way to complete our deal.. Great guy to do buisness with A++++ Thanks.

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just finished a trade with Frank and couldn't be happier. Packing job was excellent and communication was even better. Quick to reply to pms and on top of things. I won't hesitate to deal with him in the future.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Great Trade

Just completed a great trade with Frank. Everything went perfectly smooth and he is a very nice guy. He also has some great looking geckos! The gecko I recieved was awesome. I am sure I will be doing more business with Frank in the future.

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A+++++++= T Frank

Just did a trade with him I love the little gecko I got and he even email me asking me to pm him if anything ever goes wrong or I need help for its my first gecko. This guy is at the top of the charts thanks so much I cant wait for more thing to come from this guy thanks

Weird_Arachnid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive In Every Aspect

I recieved a crested gecko from T Frank:D

-Excellent Packing

-Healthy C.gecko

-Awesome communication

-He also offered to help me out with the care of the little critter (its my first crestie)

-Lets not forget affordable prices ;)
----------------------------------------
A+++++

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I recently did some business with Frank, and he is an excellent person to deal with. His communication is outstanding, and he has quality reptiles. We hit a snag along the way (problems with the USPS), and he was great and made things right. I totally recommend this guy, he is awesome, and we WILL be doing business again! Thanks, Frank!!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Another awesome trade!

I recieved his shipment and they were in great health, packed well and very pretty gecko's. one of them being even prettier than the pictures he sent me. Thanks again for a great deal Frank!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

This is the 2nd time I've done business with T Frank. I just received 2 T's from him and they were packed professionally, healthy, good sized and shipped very quickly after the deal was sealed. I highly recommend this friendly, easy to deal with seller! :D

Hamtron

Arachnopeon
I ordered a crested gecko from Frank and it arrived very well packed. The gecko looks very nice! He also threw in a sub-adult Female A Hentzi. He also answered any questions I had. Overall very happy! Don't hesitate to order from Frank.

-Jason

LittleCricket

Arachnopeon
OUTSTANDING!!!! I just finished up a deal with T Frank and the Cresteds are great the wife loves them. Thanks!! Me and you will be doing more business here pretty soon! Get your Cresteds from T Frank!!!

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positve

Just completed another trade with T Frank, the trade went smoothly, great looking cresties,excellent packing job & great communication. Thanks!!!!

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Very good communication and packing, would order again without hesitation.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!

No complaints here!
Just completed a purchase from Frank recently and I could not be more pleased. We did have one bump in the road but Frank’s professionalism shined through and eclipsed the problem all together. I would not hesitate to buy from him again in the future.

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I ordered a p.ornata male from Frank. He held it for a few days while I was away and It arrived today. It was packed great,also recieved a free l.parahybana. They are both doing great. I wont hesitate to do business with him again.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Frank gave me a deal on 2 crested geckos that I couldn't refuse. :) Today my beautiful new crested babies arrived, and they are SO cute. Perfectly cared for, packed great, and they even came with a freebie A. avic sling.

I'll definitely get geckos AND spiders from Frank again.

Thanks!

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very Positive

I just got the baby crested geckos and the Ts I bought from Frank. They are the cutest little lizards I have ever seen!!! Every thing was packed excelently. The Ts and geckos are all he said they were and then some. I couldnt be happier. I recommend Frank to everyone!!!

B-fish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE
Fast shipping, great packaging, sweet freebies, awesome prices. A+++, i would order again in any chance i got!!

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Frank. Everything worked out great and beyond my expectations. Highly recommended.