T drinking

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I supply my Ts with water dishes, but have never seen them actually drinking until now. Aphonopelma bicoloratum.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hmm... I wonder if I'd catch Tonkers drinking more often if I gave her Snapple too. :)

Edit: I suppose I should add actual content to this post.

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here is my little Sig enjoying a nice long drink after being shipped to me!

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice!

It seems that I always see my T's when they decide to drink. Maybe I'm just lucky, and catch em at the right time.

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i remember when i first got into T's, my A.Avic was drinking from his water dish and I thought it had drowned because it was dead still. I kinda prodded it a little bit and the damn thing reared around and attacked the stick. Then I figured out that they breathe from an area under the abdomen. DUH!

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i remember when i first got into T's, my A.Avic was drinking from his water dish and I thought it had drowned because it was dead still. I kinda prodded it a little bit and the damn thing reared around and attacked the stick. Then I figured out that they breathe from an area under the abdomen. DUH!
LOL

hahaha, we all have those first learning experiences! fun though.

Avics sure do drink a LOT

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dunno about you.....but that's how mine are.

i make "ArachnoBrew" just for them.

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my daughter and i were checking out my h. gigas on one of her rare showings and she told me that she had something wrong with her cause she had holes in her underside. i paniced and had her show me. she was quite surprized that they had lungs in their butt as she put it.
i have only seen one of my t's in the water dish the whole time ive had them. usually all i see is them with their front legs in the water. my rosea will set for hours with just the tips of her legs in the dish.

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'll dive in!

B. smithi

N. chromatus

A. seemani

And again postmolt