t. blondi vs s. gigantea

ornata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hello

this question may seem a little bitt childish, but what do you think:

a full grown t. blondi vs a full grown scolopendra gigantea?

who will be the winner?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm gonna have to go with S.gigantea too. Way faster, flexible, and probably stronger.

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
No one can give the right answer on this. A lot of it depends on the territory. If a lion was on a gator's terrirtoy, the gator would win. If the gator was on the lion's territory, the lion has a much better chance. Are they squaring off (do they know one another is there)? What are their sizes?

I have seen a lot of wolf spider v house pede matches in my basement and it goes either way. A lot of times, both get killed (and I mean, at least 50%).

Anyway, I would go T. blondi. Ever see one take on a fer-de-lance? It is nice!

ornata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No one can give the right answer on this. A lot of it depends on the territory. If a lion was on a gator's terrirtoy, the gator would win. If the gator was on the lion's territory, the lion has a much better chance. Are they squaring off (do they know one another is there)? What are their sizes?

I have seen a lot of wolf spider v house pede matches in my basement and it goes either way. A lot of times, both get killed (and I mean, at least 50%).

yes, I have also seen it, but I agree when it comes to territory and if the t blondi is aware of the s. gigantea when it comes, I think bought would be killed....or 50/50

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yes, I have also seen it, but I agree when it comes to territory and if the t blondi is aware of the s. gigantea when it comes, I think bought would be killed....or 50/50
whats that show where they do computer simulations of animals to see what the outcome would be ?
Id guess a full grown SHC could take a full grown T. blondi. but i wouldnt try it . potentially expensive test

ornata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
whats that show where they do computer simulations of animals to see what the outcome would be ?
Id guess a full grown SHC could take a full grown T. blondi. but i wouldnt try it . potentially expensive test
It is a documentary about theraphosa aphosy.(dont remember the full name)

In the film the spider kills a lance snake, that have entred its burrow(searching for rodents), and then eats it :)

I think it is produced by rick west!?

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There are just too many 'conditions' to give a far answer. I think if you had to setup the 'fight' a few times, you might see in one fight the T wins, in the other the pede will win. In some they might both die. It's not like asking who will win between a pitbul & poodle. There the answer is abovious.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer

to bust your balls...that fer de lance was a juvi at best i believe! ;P

KaineSoulblade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
to bust your balls...that fer de lance was a juvi at best i believe! ;P
And I really hate to bust your balls, B. But I once saw a T. Blondi take out Chuck Norris. So, if you do the math it's rather simple.

Goliath > Chuck Norris = Dead Pede.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would go with the Blondi, but i am sure it is important where the fight takes place.

I dont know how to link to a thread, but check the thread called "what an idiot!"

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
And I really hate to bust your balls, B. But I once saw a T. Blondi take out Chuck Norris. So, if you do the math it's rather simple.

Goliath > Chuck Norris = Dead Pede.
i saw a pede take on king kong... well king kong won but he was a lot bigger and still had a fight.

lasting 10seconds wiith King Kong = eaten blondi lol

worm

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the movie you all were talking about is by TIme life videos i actualy have it .....its part of the Preditors of the wild collection...the movie is called the giant tarantula.

and i do have to aggree with the other dude because chuck norris is hard to beat.

KaineSoulblade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i saw a pede take on king kong... well king kong won but he was a lot bigger and still had a fight.

lasting 10seconds wiith King Kong = eaten blondi lol
I scoff at you sir. Everyone knows that Chuck Norris would kill Kong with a single round-house.

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gigantea. But they are not that great hunters among centipedes. I'd give far more credit to a De Haani or Mau Chau.