T Blondi sling on its back! (Pauls)

Dexter

Arachnopeon
Going for its second molt! Man it's going to be HUGE after this molt I can feel it. If it's anything like it's first molt.

Has anyone else's molted twice?

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Going for its second molt! Man it's going to be HUGE after this molt I can feel it. If it's anything like it's first molt.

Well one of the 2 I got died trying to molt and the other molted ok for me once so far. That one has been off feed for about 2 weeks and looks to be in pre-molt. If all goes well I am hoping to see a bit more size out of this one. I guess we will see.

Dexter

Arachnopeon
It's done molting. It's legs are massiv, I can't believe those legs came out of the old shell. I will try to take a picture in a few hours once it flips over.

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Please do a comparison pic! One of my biggest joys from this hobby come from the wonder of where those new legs and bodies come from after a molt. Its very interesting to me!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It's done molting. It's legs are massiv, I can't believe those legs came out of the old shell. I will try to take a picture in a few hours once it flips over.
I have the same slings....so you are saying this his 2nd molt since you have had him??

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

Mine is about to....refusing food, sluggish....

Jacobchinarian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Think my male t burgundy will molt soon he isnt eating and you dont even know how weard that is and he has been in his hide a while. Im scared to see the pile of urcticating hairs they burry them selves in.