T. Blondi molting question. HELP!!!

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, My blondi is starting to turn dark so this can obviously mean only 1 thing. A MOLT! Right now her humidity is about 75% but in order to keep it like that I have to keep her colder like 65-72. The reason is when I turn the heater on downstairs it rises and sucks the humidity out of the tank. Is this going to be a problem for her being too cold during the molt?

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
65 to 72 is fine. T's can live life and fuction just fine in that temperature range but they will grow slower than if it were warmer. Don't worry about the temp but keep on top of the humidity, but you already know that. :D

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok, My blondi is starting to turn dark so this can obviously mean only 1 thing. A MOLT! Right now her humidity is about 75% but in order to keep it like that I have to keep her colder like 65-72. The reason is when I turn the heater on downstairs it rises and sucks the humidity out of the tank. Is this going to be a problem for her being too cold during the molt?
That temp should be fine. I have been wintering my collection at about 70 and one blondi recently molted with no complications.