T.blondi in the new issue of Maxim-"Big List"

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Anyone else see it? Was flipping thru my buddies copy at work, and the first thing on Maxims list of the worlds biggest stuff...T.blondi. Thought it might be considered good publicity for T's until its purpose is listed as a "terrible, terrible retribution on mankind." Alsp wondering if the T pictured is even a blondi.

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
Thought it might be considered good publicity for T's until its purpose is listed as a "terrible, terrible retribution on mankind."
For a split second, I had a flashback to life before getting lured into this hobby, and I ROFLOL'd.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm... My girlfriend saw this and told me about it. I haven't seen it yet, might take a look today. Most likely it's full of false information, bad publicity, and a picture of a different spider.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Hmm... My girlfriend saw this and told me about it. I haven't seen it yet, might take a look today. Most likely it's full of false information, bad publicity, and a picture of a different spider.
Its really short. But yeah, it lists it as having a foot-long body and inch long fangs.

jimip

Arachnosquire
they will sensationalize anything you let them see. blondi's are a formidable spider you should respect. but its nothing to scream and run away from. also they probably look up size and did realize we measure leg tip to leg tip