T-blondi growth

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, I was pondering the aquiring of a t. blondi sling. I haven't messed with slings before and don't know if its a huge pain or not to care for the little buggers. Anyway the main question was how fast do they grow? For instance how long would it take them to grow to 2 or 3 inches? What about a Greenbottle blue? What is their growth speed? I have a choice between the two, both are fairly pricey from where I'm getting them, but its the only way to aquire them without the use of a credit card. (I have a credit card but my mother pays my rent while I'm in school and sais she'd hang my by my toes if I get one more tarantula...lol). Thanks for any advice in advance.

marcus

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Marcus,
I don't have a GBB, just a blondi. I've had my little girl since early part of this summer. I got her from Swifty. She grows VERY fast. The thing you have to be careful with, is the humidity level. Blondis have troubles in molting, if the humidity isn't high enough.
Mine basically stands her ground. She has never rushed me, or attacked. However, I am extra careful. I use long tongs, when servicing her enclosure, and I make sure she knows I'm there.

Peace,
Gillian