T blondi eggsack

esa space station

Arachnoknight
Hi my t blondi(the real)one recently started moving earth and web big time!11.5 wks after mating she started on 26/12/19 resumed &finished dirt and webbing on 30/12/19 then lightly sealed herself in with Normal silk.ANYONE WHOS BRED THERAPHOSA S(T STIRMI)WOULD BE A BIG HELP RIGHT NOW!WONDERING HOW LONG TILL EGGCSACK PRODUCTION /IVE HEARD WEEKS! 2 /APPRECIATE ALL HELP /INFO PLEASE THANKS PICS IN THERAPHOSA GALLERY

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
I’ve not, but there should be some good notes in the breeding reports section.

Thats pretty awesome. Good luck!

esa space station

Arachnoknight
I’ve not, but there should be some good notes in the breeding reports section.

Thats pretty awesome. Good luck!
Well there are but theym mostly t stirmi ^talkenlate o4 seems to indicate 14 days plus near 3wks (which seems about right) from two females

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi my t blondi(the real)one recently started moving earth and web big time!11.5 wks after mating she started on 26/12/19 resumed &finished dirt and webbing on 30/12/19 then lightly sealed herself in with Normal silk.ANYONE WHOS BRED THERAPHOSA S(T STIRMI)WOULD BE A BIG HELP RIGHT NOW!WONDERING HOW LONG TILL EGGCSACK PRODUCTION /IVE HEARD WEEKS! 2 /APPRECIATE ALL HELP /INFO PLEASE THANKS PICS IN THERAPHOSA GALLERY
Keep the substrate moist and disturb the spider as little as pissible

esa space station

Arachnoknight
Keep the substrate moist and disturb the spider as little as pissible
That should be easy /shes behind a wall of dirt and it doesnt need watering
Humidity stays at 90 (rises a few points)temps start at 21-22 and take 12 hours to get to 26.c