T.blondi eats adult mouse

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well i know most of you are against feeding live vertibrates to your t's, but this was an exciting experience and i felt the need to post it. i asked my dad to pick up a fuzzy on his way home, he ended up bringing home a full sized mouse. i didnt want it to go to waste(guess i could have killed it first), so i tossed it in my 7 inch T.blondi's enclosure, she came out of her burrow like lightning, struck the mouse and drug it into the hole. i watched in the flower pot with a lamp, as the mouse kicked twice, let out a squeek, and then ceased movement. shes eating the poor fellow as we speak. i found myself cursing myself immediatly afterwards, as she could have been injured(god i hope not) but it was truly an awesome sight. sorry i know youd like picks, but she hit it and drug it into her hole in about one and a half seconds.:8o

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
well i know most of you are against feeding live vertibrates to your t's
Where the heck did you get that idea? Have you seen some of the violent, sicko crap our webmaster has in the gallery? :D I don't know that we've ever done a poll, but there's certainly a great deal of pinky, anole, mice in other sizes, house gecko feeding fools around here.

I personally don't use live vertebrates, but that has more to do with the fact that my wife would kill me than any opposition.

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
i have a movie somewhere of someone (mike "troll" i believe) feeding an adult
mouse to an adult T. blondi. the T is HUGE too, the little mousy didn't have a damn chance. heh.
i repeat the earlier comment...where'd you get that idea! i feed my juvies and adults mice quite often, i like fattening them up. watching a 3.5" B. boehmi macking out on a fuzzy is pretty keen.
next time, get the camera ready first! =)

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ok heres a pic i got a camera in there, hope this works...
PHP:
http://photos.msn.com/taskcomplete.aspx?tsk=upload&Folder=4gPozhciq6Yp6Su1RxlA7QANjLf!nJgg5J5bICzcjdQ%24&Photo=HcZNnT9kkUiOsWHzmunMZ9CDHCVVgH4VWeE8564H9ko%24&ShareSinglePhoto=true

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
it asks you to sign in if you copy'n'paste the stuff in

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
did ya try the "attach image" button below the message field in the "add reply" page?
that works for me, if you have a local (as in, on your hard drive) copy of the image.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I fed a full grown mouse to my G Rosea last week and like this experience, the mouse had no chance.

chaset

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Munchi

Your T. Blondi looks like its enjoying itself

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
hey, i can see what's going on in there! i'm calling the police, mister!
heh