T. blondi/burgindi

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
iam not sure wich one it is at the lps because its under Goliath birdeater and its about 5-6 inches i mean i could not really tell but it was bigger than my 4 inch p. murnis. ive seen it for about a year ive asked the pet owner to feed it and hes let me. and i was wondering is 135$ american to exspensive? i cannot tell male or female and i would be a little bit before i could but i was just wondering.
my main reasons for wanting to buy it
1. the guy has it on coco bark no matter how many times ive told him use coco fibers ( apparently iam just a dumb kid who since he was ten has kept Ts :rolleyes:)
2. its been there for ever and ive kind of boned with it i always go to its enclosure as soon as i enter my lps.
3. its not in the greatest shape ever and want to rescue it before anything bad happens the guy just doesnt know much about Ts hes more of a reptile wizz.
4. i think it would be a great 7th add on to my collection ( because iam looking for a better challenge but iam not an arboreal guy so iam not really going to get into any of the pookies for a while)

well all feed back welcome thanks bye :eek:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The spider is most likely a WC Theraphosa Sp "Burgundy" . Too expensive to have the chance of a male.
But of course, its up to you.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
The spider is most likely a WC Theraphosa Sp "Burgundy" . Too expensive to have the chance of a male.
But of course, its up to you.
i wish i had a pic it would kind of dispute weather burgundy or not { not to get off topic what is main diffrence} also if it is a female would it be worth it?

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not to doubt your word, but it wont be a Theraphosa blondi.

These seem to have not been imported to the US for quite some time, and Im absolutely sure is not a CB what they have there. Anybody with CB true blondi means that they know what they have = They wouldnt sell those tarantulas to local pet shops.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
Not to doubt your word, but it wont be a Theraphosa blondi.

These seem to have not been imported to the US for quite some time, and Im absolutely sure is not a CB what they have there. Anybody with CB true blondis means that they know what they have = They wouldnt sell those tarantulas to local pet shops.
all right well cool thanks man i mean iam not a 100% sure i will buy it but if i can talk him down to like 80-100 $ or maybe he will let me work it off all righty thanks fran :)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
all right well cool thanks man i mean iam not a 100% sure i will buy it but if i can talk him down to like 80-100 $ or maybe he will let me work it off all righty thanks fran :)
If he lets you cut down on the price, go for it :)

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
a few of lps have told me their Goliath birdeater is actually the third theraphosa species. its been like that for a few years so all of them are like that. thats what they told me.

Bazzgazm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it's probably comming from the same suppliers... definitely t. sp burgundy. still.. it's a big freaking spider=) I love mine... listed at 100$ for unsexed 8.5" specimen. and paid alot less just by asking and getting all my food from that store... very happy
look at the petella (kneecaps) and you'll see they're probably bald... and check the sexing pictures because it's not terrible to tell m/f

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
it's probably comming from the same suppliers... definitely t. sp burgundy. still.. it's a big freaking spider=) I love mine... listed at 100$ for unsexed 8.5" specimen. and paid alot less just by asking and getting all my food from that store... very happy
look at the petella (kneecaps) and you'll see they're probably bald... and check the sexing pictures because it's not terrible to tell m/f
ok yea lol for like 2 hours last night i talked my bro into taking me he was like we were just there i was like ...so {D ? rofl but yes today i will hope to get a bit of a better idea