T. blondi attacked by mouse

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
which species?

which species are the devils' creation? the T's?/ or the crickets? where does it say that?
I must not pay much attention in church, cuz I missed that sermon.
I don't think Jesus kept tarantulas either. He was too busy savin humans.
I fail to see the point of comparing Jesus with humanely killing an animal? In the bible, When a ram was sacrificed..was it humanely euthanized first?

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: which species?

Originally posted by rapunzel
which species are the devils' creation? the T's?/ or the crickets? where does it say that?
I must not pay much attention in church, cuz I missed that sermon.
I don't think Jesus kept tarantulas either. He was too busy savin humans.
I fail to see the point of comparing Jesus with humanely killing an animal? In the bible, When a ram was sacrificed..was it humanely euthanized first?
(Grins) Repunzel your Such a darlin. :)

I don't know who the devil owns in the animal kingdom. I never read in the bible that crickets were hells charges.
And I have read several version of the bible....
Which is why I have been pegan for twenty years. :)

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I don't think JDK meant anything in particular about Jesus's tarantulas and such. I thought it looked like "a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z."

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: Nice..............

Originally posted by JDK
Pardon my rudeness, I was under the influence that you chocked it to death. Still, I find no reason to euthanize a pinky nouse for it cannot bite. Well, it can, but it won't in any way hurt the T. But let's think here, WWJD? Hmm? I think He stayed away from pinkies and wouldn't even think of euthanizing them. Yup, I think Jesus's tarantulas were fed entirely on crickets for they are the devil's creation.
I'm confused. Where did you find this information? By your logic, a tarantula is as much the devil's creation as your villified crickets.

Odd...

Take some advice (and I'm directing this at everyone in here): Live and let live. No one (and I mean *NO ONE*) is right about religion. We can only do what we think is right. Because of that, don't push anything on anyone, and learn to respect everyone's views. If you do, we'll all be happier in the end :D

-Bryan

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think he was jokin (or it was a metaphor) about the crickets being the devils creation, due to the fact of them being annoying or pests..

its like in the water boy, his mum refers to everything as 'the devil'

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice..............

Originally posted by TheEternal

Odd...

Take some advice (and I'm directing this at everyone in here): Live and let live. No one (and I mean *NO ONE*) is right about religion. We can only do what we think is right. Because of that, don't push anything on anyone, and learn to respect everyone's views. If you do, we'll all be happier in the end :D

-Bryan
I agree totaly Bryan.
Thank you.
:)

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
they werent even talking about pinkies, they were talking about adult mice , which are fully capable of injuring or killing a t. a bit more of a thorough job reading and comprehending would have saved you that argument. anyway, i usually put mice in a small paper bag, and slam them real good against the wall. open the bag and theres no movement, i think it does a fairly decent job of killing them quickly. in a scenario already mentioned by mister internet: let your 1500$ python get bitten by a 2$ mouse and see if your stance on killing them first doesnt change.

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) why not just feed a preacher to the T , big meal plus no fighting;P hope peeps are learning to have a sense of humour on here or ill be needing that pillow for my ass again:rolleyes:

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes

Originally posted by deifiler
i think he was jokin (or it was a metaphor) about the crickets being the devils creation, due to the fact of them being annoying or pests..

its like in the water boy, his mum refers to everything as 'the devil'
I was indeed joking. I, personaly hate crickets and don't really care about them. I never would call any tarantulas, "The Devils Creation," for some pritty obvious reasons. (CENSORED, offensive words) Oh! Can't forget my favorite hymm

I don't care if it rains or freezes, Long as I got my plastic jesus, Riding on the dashboard of my caaaaarrrr. "Lord Help me!" I could go a million miles an hour, Long as I got the almighty Power, with my plastic jesus i'll go far. " ALELULIAH"

Attachments

Last edited:

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
no comment.

i lied.

crucifix hanging on the rearview sure beats the jerk drivin a hundred miles n hour because his blood is full of HIS religious alcohol....
time to change the subject.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Yes

Originally posted by JDK
I was indeed joking. I, personaly hate crickets and don't really care about them. I never would call any tarantulas, "The Devils Creation," for some pritty obvious reasons. Oh! Can't forget my favorite hymm

I don't care if it rains or freezes, Long as I got my plastic jesus, Riding on the dashboard of my caaaaarrrr. "Lord Help me!" I could go a million miles an hour, Long as I got the almighty Power, with my plastic jesus i'll go far. " ALELULIAH"
(Looks at JDK and falls over.)
LMAO!

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh no...no...JDK...you are too funny...

Oh man...I about laughed my ass off looking at that statue of Jesus giving me the thumbs up.Did you know that they have come out with statues of Jesus playing various sports with little children to reinforce their belief that he is always with them...it is hilarious - they have Jesus playing catcher in baseball or bopping a soccer ball on his knee or ice skating...its a scream.Yeah,yeah...I am an Atheist what can I say....???? and all this talk about killing mice is cracking me up.All this smashing and bashing and wringing their little necks and popping their spines...too funny...honestly I just feed pinkies or at the most fuzzies to my spiders and I just toss them in there with the spider and let the spider do the killing...works every time!!!

The Spider Hunter

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
that's a buddy christ--as seen in such kevin smith greats as "dogma" (a personal fave of mine) and "jay and silent bob strike back".

you, too, can have your own buddy christ. go to http://store.yahoo.com/jsbstash/budchrisdass1.html

about feeding t's baby mice--if my tarantula doesn't eat them, their mother will.

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats everyone!!!

A guy came here asking about treatment for a wounded tarantula and out of the 3 pages of responses only 2 people answered his questions!!

As per usual the collective masses here took their heads out of their asses just long enough to preach at him rather than answer his question. He didnt come here to "cry over spilled milk" he came here to ask how to heal his spider.

He has learned his lesson on live feeding so there is no need to rub his nose in it.

Kudos to you Joy and Krystal for being here to help out and do what this forum is all about... and for the rest of you that "responded to his inquiry" I give you the middle finger.

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
actuallllly

I was waiting and wondering if the name of this thread wasnt going to change to "religous bashing" and be moved to the wateringhole.
Careful who you "give your finger to" there was more than two people that didnt deserve that.

Last edited:

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
maybe i,ll get thrown out for this but it seems some poeple really love to ride a high horse n have no sense of humour.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Chris
Congrats everyone!!!

A guy came here asking about treatment for a wounded tarantula and out of the 3 pages of responses only 2 people answered his questions!!

As per usual the collective masses here took their heads out of their asses just long enough to preach at him rather than answer his question. He didnt come here to "cry over spilled milk" he came here to ask how to heal his spider.

He has learned his lesson on live feeding so there is no need to rub his nose in it.

Kudos to you Joy and Krystal for being here to help out and do what this forum is all about... and for the rest of you that "responded to his inquiry" I give you the middle finger.
Try removing yours first, far more than two people responded on topic but you have a tendency to only see what you want to see. Bryan is an experienced keeper who didn't necessarily need more than 'if it's sealed up and not bleeding you're probably fine, but if you're concerned try some superglue/nuskin/nail hardener' response which was repeated many times, even indirectly by myself.

Threads have a way of meandering, get over it, you're clearly not a child, so you ought to have been around the internet long enough to know this is the case. How boring life would be if all of our conversations were staid, to the point, and never dared veer in a different direction.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Chris
Congrats everyone!!!

If you noticed I and several other did respond in at least comforting manners even if we couldn't give him advice as to the treatment.

Not Everyone bashed or rubbed the nose in it and yes the thread evolved but that was After it was stated the the T had finished the mouse that had injured it and was no longer bleeding.

Conversations evolve.

They start at one point and move over and under and around other points.
They warp and twist and sometimes turn into things totaly different from where they started.

It's one of the reasons I liked this forum over Others I have seen.
People Had a sense of humar.
Could joke, screw off and generaly be People, Not a bunch of snotty stuck up a****le "expert tarantula keepers."

I came here for the person factor.

But hey.
Maybe I was wrong.

And if I get kicked off this forum then well I guess I didn't belong here anyway.