T. Apophysis sex

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Anybody who can tell me if this is a he or she? Maybe the T is still to small to sex, i am not sure, it is around 8 cm in ls.

ricneto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Can you post a close up / macro of the area between the book lungs?
Its very dificult to see it like that.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry the skin broke apart after the photo. Have you tried to click on the photo? it is much bigger there. I will just have to wait until next time then;)

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sorry but the area between the book lungs is not spread out enough to see the genital aperature. Even if you would have gotten a good pic, it would be an educated guess. You'll have to wait untill the next molt and post another pic at that time.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry but the area between the book lungs is not spread out enough to see the genital aperature. Even if you would have gotten a good pic, it would be an educated guess. You'll have to wait untill the next molt and post another pic at that time.
ok i will do that;-)

Thanks.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think I might see a flap in that mess somewhere but they are right add some warm water or rubbing alcohol to soften up the molt and try to get it a bit flatter and more open.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I think I might see a flap in that mess somewhere but they are right add some warm water or rubbing alcohol to soften up the molt and try to get it a bit flatter and more open.
Impossible to tell from that picture!

I find water and washing up liquid works best.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ok a friend of mine also told me he could see a flap, put next time i will use some alcohol or warm water to soften it up. I did not now i could do that.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ok a friend of mine also told me he could see a flap, put next time i will use some alcohol or warm water to soften it up. I did not now i could do that.
You dont have to wait till next time you can soften up the molt you have now. Thent take another picture.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i am going to have to, because i threw it out after i took the photo;(