T. apophysis mature male PIC

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by JP version 1.0
This was the itchiest photo session I ever had.
But the subject makes up for it. I had no idea these were so attractive as adults. In most of the pictures I've seen they're plain brown and . . . not overly attractive. In fact, my own specimen is just entering adolescence, having lost those cute baby pink feet, and if I were to admit any tarantula species could be ugly, I'd have to say this is it! But now I have some hope for the future :)

Joy

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
awosme pic! how big is he? i love the colors!!:p

James

Thanks again TL! My best guess is he's close to 9"( most of it legs). He just matured about a week ago and hasn't made a sperm web yet. I have a female but I'm not sure if she is mature. I'll give it a shot though. Here is a pic of her.

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: T. apophysis mature male PIC

Originally posted by Joy
But the subject makes up for it. I had no idea these were so attractive as adults. In most of the pictures I've seen they're plain brown and . . . not overly attractive. In fact, my own specimen is just entering adolescence, having lost those cute baby pink feet, and if I were to admit any tarantula species could be ugly, I'd have to say this is it! But now I have some hope for the future :)

Joy
You probably want a female though and my female is just plain brown( see above photo).