T. Alboliposum-- Bad Molt? Pedipalps injury, please help!!

Alchemax

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone!
This was my first time witnessing a molt, and my t. albopilosum's first time molting under my care. After his molt 3 and a half days ago, Miles has finally started moving around and I got a somewhat decent look at his pedipalps. They look like there is no skin on their underside. I don't see any blood or liquid of any sort anywhere, just him there. I did not touch the shedded molt until today; today is the first day he has not been doing "spider yoga" and he was on the other side of his tank from the molt, so I did not disturb him in any way while taking it out. Here are photos of his pedipalps:

They look like there is no skin underneath them, they're reddish-white and look slick/wet but no liquid is coming out / off of them.
Please help if you can, I'm not sure how to help him or what to do!! I have NOT tried feeding him yet, as his teeth are still sort of a red shade, not fully black.

His webbing is between him and the side of the tank, so sorry if it's hard to see. The thing behind him in the dirt is the "top" part of his carapace from the shedded molt (I didn't take it out with the rest as it was too close to him and I didn't want to disturb him).

I'd also like to mention some extra info:
-he was not disturbed and I did not open the tank since before he molted until today
-I did not notice the underside of the pedipalps being injured until today, because he has mostly been doing spider yoga / weird post-molt stretches in his web hammock
-he has not been fed since before the molt
-the molting process took him about 3 or 4 hours I would say from start (flipping over) to finish (pulling the legs out). I did watch this and he did seem to have some trouble pulling his legs out at the very end, but I have no way of knowing if that's when his pedipalps were injured

lazarus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are emboli and that means he is now a mature male.

Rozwyrazowana

Arachnopeon
Exactly the same thing happened to me in April. My first T molt was also T. albo and it was also an ultimate molt. As it was supposed to be a girl I thought it was a pedipalps injury. Nope, just MM.