T. Albo molted

VikingRaptor90

Arachnopeon
I have 3 T's and my T. Albo is the first one to molt. The other 2 are Aphonopelmas so I'm sure they'll molt in the next year or so lol. Can't wait for my T. Albo to come out of it's hide so I can see it.

LucN

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How large is this T. albo ? Have you been able to sex the molt ? Patience, he/she will grace you with its floofiness soon enough :D Definitely one of the most unique looking Ts.

LaughingLunatic

Arachnopeon
Can't wait for my T. Albo to come out of it's hide so I can see it.
My sling molted about 3 weeks ago, dumped the molt on the surface one night and went straight back down into her burrow. She comes up for food at night that I leave at the entrance/exit to her burrow, so I know she's doing ok, but still... it'd be nice to see her come up and stretch her legs for a photo op...

VikingRaptor90

Arachnopeon
How large is this T. albo ? Have you been able to sex the molt ? Patience, he/she will grace you with its floofiness soon enough :D Definitely one of the most unique looking Ts.
Idk the molt is in it's burrow and I don't want to disturb it trying to get it out. I've literally only seen it out of the burrow twice in few weeks that I've had it.