T #3!

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
So, after starting out in January this year (0.0.1 G. pulchra, 0.0.1 A. geniculata), I figured I want something different, definitely not another Brazilian terrestrial, since my 'goal' in this hobby is to establish a small <20 collection of very different species, from NW to OW, terrestrial to arboreal, heavy webbers, and those that apparently are unaware they have spinnerets at all - like my G. pulchra. :rolleyes:

After thinking about it for a while and receiving great information (along the usual cultish-babble regarding P. muticus) from @Chris LXXIX , aka "The Italian Stallion", I ordered - and today received - my newest addition: P. murinus (RCF) :astonished:

Rehousing went well, and I prepared thoroughly for it, as I already hate it with my NW terrestrials, always fearing they get hurt/lost in the process due to some stupid error.
With a P. murinus, some extra caution is in order, so from location to catch cup, to a solid "what if?" plan... to motion sensor and flamethrower, I was prepared.
You'll just never know with a species that is able to teleport. :anxious:

Long story short, I'm not happy at all. :(
The other night the urge to 'finally' add something new to my collection made me order her and I thought it would make the urge to get more go away.
Now I want even more, while my wallet desperately tries to avoid eye contact with me. :shifty:

No pics no clicks
https://t63i.imgup.net/3e150.jpg
(the IMG function is broken for me, it seems. Sorry)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
After thinking about it for a while and receiving great information (along the usual cultish-babble regarding P. muticus) from @Chris LXXIX , aka "The Italian Stallion", I ordered - and today received - my newest addition: P. murinus (RCF) :astonished:

I hear you my man. Thanks :-s

People need to start to realize that, one moment, my information are extremely valid... just like a yankee wandering vendor that, in full 'Great Depression' era, traveled every Midwest villages for sell potions able to cure impotence and alopecia :pompous:

'OBT' are amazing Theraphosidae, I personally love those.

*No jokes about the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) Religion of (hissing) Peace, thank you :bookworm:

:kiss:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So, after starting out in January this year (0.0.1 G. pulchra, 0.0.1 A. geniculata), I figured I want something different, definitely not another Brazilian terrestrial, since my 'goal' in this hobby is to establish a small <20 collection of very different species, from NW to OW, terrestrial to arboreal, heavy webbers, and those that apparently are unaware they have spinnerets at all - like my G. pulchra. :rolleyes:

Rehousing went well, and I prepared thoroughly for it, as I already hate it with my NW terrestrials, always fearing they get hurt/lost in the process due to some stupid error.
With a P. murinus, some extra caution is in order, so from location to catch cup, to a solid "what if?" plan... to motion sensor and flamethrower, I was prepared.
You'll just never know with a species that is able to teleport. :anxious:

Long story short, I'm not happy at all. :(
The other night the urge to 'finally' add something new to my collection made me order her and I thought it would make the urge to get more go away.
Now I want even more, while my wallet desperately tries to avoid eye contact with me. :shifty:

No pics no clicks
https://t63i.imgup.net/3e150.jpg
(the IMG function is broken for me, it seems. Sorry)
How can an adult have their mind be swayed by a mad Italian? What kind of weak willed individual are you?
I guess I should say Congratulations on the new addition.

@Chris LXXIX Do not release any information on the fact I took your advice on a Megaphobema robustum that's just between us

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Congrats, man!

I ordered 3, a week later I had 7. All of em are slings though, I love slings. It's fun raising them. Ive busied my mind with making up enclosures to kind of out off my buying spree but I've already got my mind set on more but it'll have to wait till I have the room.