T’s Having A Webfest

Craig73

Arachnoangel
So I check on my T’s everyday. My H. pulchripes has been in its enclosure for about two months when I rehoused it with virtually no webbing except to close off its hide…um…it’s still on the outside mind you. Weirdo.

Today I looked and the little beast went ham and basically had a webfest, none of this was there yesterday. This is like 0-60 in no time flat and caught me off guard by the sheer amount of web it spun in one day. Never experienced this before.

4725B2AF-246F-44C1-A05C-90D882AB7892.jpeg F9816FAA-FBE5-4A0C-91F3-A4BC16F7356C.jpeg

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Haha that was funny.
Did it just settle in after two months? Weird that all of a sudden it decided to redecorate. Must be female.
Don't you love this species? Is your H. pulchripes out and visible most of the time? Mine is always out, usually when I disturb the enclosure it bolts to it's home but not always. Sometimes it just sits there all chill wanting to bee seen in that gold and blue outfit. Rams fan?

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Haha that was funny.
Did it just settle in after two months? Weird that all of a sudden it decided to redecorate. Must be female.
Don't you love this species? Is your H. pulchripes out and visible most of the time? Mine is always out, usually when I disturb the enclosure it bolts to it's home but not always. Sometimes it just sits there all chill wanting to bee seen in that gold and blue outfit. Rams fan?
This T perplexes me. From day one in its first enclosure it never seemed to settle in and climbed the walls constantly. After two molts I moved it into the Amac cube, added a hide and it still never seemed to settle. It never uses the hide and will sit out in various parts. When I open the enclosure it will hunker down, it’s only bolted maybe twice.

I love it. I hope it’s female. Interior decoration and a feisty attitude when I did rehouse it, gotta be. 😁 Ha, yes it’s a Ram in the making.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
haha wonder how many days until that water dish is gone covered by webbing
Don’t jinx me! I saw that and was like noooooo. Between the ones that throw dirt, molts and poop in their dish I’m a full time dish washer. The ones that irritate me are the ones that look fine but two minutes after filling the water has wicked out.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
Don’t jinx me! I saw that and was like noooooo. Between the ones that throw dirt, molts and poop in their dish I’m a full time dish washer. The ones that irritate me are the ones that look fine but two minutes after filling the water has wicked out.
i feel your pain man haha its the water dish that gets pooped in right after cleaning and filling that gets me. and asking why??

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I’m a full time dish washer.
Who isn’t...!?? :rofl: Once Iwashed out and refilled my Psalmopoeus cambridgei dish, went and filled the rest, cam back 3-5min later and there was already new peat in it 🤷‍♂️

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Who isn’t...!?? :rofl: Once Iwashed out and refilled my Psalmopoeus cambridgei dish, went and filled the rest, cam back 3-5min later and there was already new peat in it 🤷‍♂️
It’s telling you to get better at bartending. A drink with no garnish, good lawd. While you’re at it might as go the extra mile and give it a dirt rim.