Synced molts? Whats going on here?!

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
Hey everyone, today I attempted to feed three P. Cambridgei, one Avic Avic, and one Avic Purpurea (feeding video FAIL will be uploaded soon). But upon doing this I found that every single T except one of the Cambridgei either was molting, or just molted! Luckily the one Cambridgei did eat, I filmed that. I'm fairly new to tarantula keeping, not sure if this is normal, but I thought it was awesome.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
I see the same thing I always feel like I'll be on a long no molt streak and then all of a sudden boom 1/3 of my guys will suddenly molt at the same time. :wacky:

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
I see the same thing I always feel like I'll be on a long no molt streak and then all of a sudden boom 1/3 of my guys will suddenly molt at the same time. :wacky:
Pretty cool to see! Every day is an adventure with these guys lol

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Happens all the time. Even more so if sacmates. Early summer was Brachy season for my adults. All 6 popped within 48 hours :)

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
I think it's because you we usually buy several slings at the same time that are about the same size. Then we feed them all at the same time and they are all at the same temperature. Makes sense they would molt at the same time or close together.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey everyone, today I attempted to feed three P. Cambridgei, one Avic Avic, and one Avic Purpurea (feeding video FAIL will be uploaded soon). But upon doing this I found that every single T except one of the Cambridgei either was molting, or just molted! Luckily the one Cambridgei did eat, I filmed that. I'm fairly new to tarantula keeping, not sure if this is normal, but I thought it was awesome.
Just make sure you feed newly molted Ts when their fangs have the proper color.