swammerdami

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
I don't know, I've never counted them. I know what you mean about availability drying up. I saw it coming with the environmental stuff going on so I grabbed a few of my fav things to tried and keep them going. I have dozens of home-grown imperators too. I have CB H. paucidens, some of those are adults now. btw trogs grow faster than paucidens. And I have dictators(true dictators), I think one is about to have babies. I sure didn't expect to come across those, ever, but there were several in a pet store here when there was a smuggled import that came in that got busted. I guess they didn't know what else to do with them but let some stores have them. I really hope that one has babies. I've always been a sucker for the bigger scorpions. I've been keeping things for several decades and I've taken a break several times so I know what you mean there also, things just come up, always time to get back into things.
Super curious if you have Pandinus imperator from Togo?

Jamesw

Arachnopeon
Showing off the H. swammerdami I have over here. I think I've had these things going for over 10 years now. I almost messed up and hit a dead end. I had to restart with 9 babies left from a bad mishap but it's paid off. I have a good secure number of them going now, I'm not interested in selling right now but I will some day. The containers aren't pretty but work, I have a space problem.

It used to bother me, they do this a lot, go completely under water and just sit there but it's never been a problem, I don't worry about it anymore.
I was looking for one of this species I am just starting with going to schools and other groups bringing my some of my scorps, reps, and my pulchra Bert lol. If you do ever decide to part with any I would love to have one to add to the friendly inverts I show to the kids. So far I have H. Petersii x3 (my female is superchill) 2 Emperor scorps (not red claw) and a really friendly Desert Hairy...... great job breeding them awsome work

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was looking for one of this species I am just starting with going to schools and other groups bringing my some of my scorps, reps, and my pulchra Bert lol. If you do ever decide to part with any I would love to have one to add to the friendly inverts I show to the kids. So far I have H. Petersii x3 (my female is superchill) 2 Emperor scorps (not red claw) and a really friendly Desert Hairy...... great job breeding them awsome work
I've been lazy about it but it's piling up over here, another had babies, didn't even know until I saw them running around. I found a recluse in there. My house is getting kind of nuts, spider webs, what a mess over here. The tables have turned and the bugs are keeping me in a cage. I think I'm going to have to buy a lot with a storage building on it to move a bunch of my junk in and get it out of here!

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
That is awesome! Congrats! That brown recluse is a scary lil bugger around those babies though.