Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

swammerdami

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Galapoheros, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Advertisement
    Super curious if you have Pandinus imperator from Togo?

2. I was looking for one of this species I am just starting with going to schools and other groups bringing my some of my scorps, reps, and my pulchra Bert lol. If you do ever decide to part with any I would love to have one to add to the friendly inverts I show to the kids. So far I have H. Petersii x3 (my female is superchill) 2 Emperor scorps (not red claw) and a really friendly Desert Hairy...... great job breeding them awsome work

3. Galapoheros

Galapoheros ArachnoGod Old Timer

I've been lazy about it but it's piling up over here, another had babies, didn't even know until I saw them running around. I found a recluse in there. My house is getting kind of nuts, spider webs, what a mess over here. The tables have turned and the bugs are keeping me in a cage. I think I'm going to have to buy a lot with a storage building on it to move a bunch of my junk in and get it out of here!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Outpost31Survivor

Outpost31Survivor Arachnobaron Active Member

That is awesome! Congrats! That brown recluse is a scary lil bugger around those babies though.

5. Scorpionidad

Scorpionidad Arachno-overlord Old Timer

You have me sold on one! Beautiful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.