• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Sven Koeppler

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I just got 6 slings from Sven. It was great (HE was great), he responded immediately to my e-mails, sent them as soon as possible, he even sent me a freebie!!! (Too bad it didn't make it, as he had put them in the same film-cup and it got eaten....)

Those arrived are in great shape, 3/6 ate immediately and look very healthy....

If you want something he has, dont hesitate!!!!!!!!

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recieved a tiny Avicularia purpurea from Sven yesterday. It arrived in super quick time considering it was coming from Germany and the little guy didn't even seem traumatised by the bumpy journey.

10 gold stars for Sven, I'll definately be buying from him again!

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A few days ago was the fourth time I ordered from Sven. He is still great at it and I've been 100% pleased with him every single time. As I've allready said, don't hesitate!!

El Johano

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I ordered 3 P. rufilata slings from Sven 2 weeks ago. The slings arrived in good shape, shipment was fast and the slings were well packed. Sven answered all e-mails quickly :)

10/10 - excellent

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Synopsis
I contacted Sven last week to order the following
4 x A.purpurea
3 x A.bicegoi
3 x C.huahini
I paid him via Paypal and he posted the spiderlings the following Monday (last Wed would have meant them being stuck in the post over the weekend) They arrived 2 days later.

Good points
Sven has a wide range of captive bred spiderlings
Payment via Paypal is swift and easy
Extremely cheap postage - just 5€ for Europe-wide postage
Good prices - 8€ for hatchling A.purpurea
Sven speaks English just fine
Fast delivery and prompt polite email correspondence

Room for improvement
One C.huahini had died in the post, possibly from the cold
I have been credited for the loss
Packaging is a little spartan, fine for summer but I'd not fancy ordering from Sven in the depths of winter!

Summary
I would order from Sven in the future without a doubt - particularly if he maintains or expands his range of Avicularia and various old world genera.
I would recommend him without a doubt - thumbs up!

Kaos

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I traded with Sven a couple of weeks ago. I sendt him money, and he even trusted me enough to send the spiderlings before he had recieved the money. All but one of about 25 were alive on arrival. Packing was good. I would recomend anyone in europe to trade with him.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

I bought from mr. Köppler just this week. Spiderlings arrived in two days - sent as a letter - and were in good shape. Packaging was spartan, but enough to protect from bumps and kicks during the journey. As for ordering in the depths of winter, I very much doubt he'd send anything during winter (at least packaged like that).

He is extremely fast with the email-replies, and has good prices.

Izzy

Arachnopeon
I bought some slings from Sven this week too. I've been more than 100% pleased with the deal we made and everything about it. So I can only say all the best about him. Sven, keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Freddie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have ordered from Sven few times and i have been happy every time. SLings have done the trip great and despite of few "born to die"-slings all have survived.

I will do business with him in the future too. :)

Cookie-Monster

Arachnopeon
Great guy

Good communication throughout

ordered 3 Slings

1*L.Parahybana
1*H.Gigas
1*N.Chromatus

they took 5-6 days in the post (a trifle long but it was over a bank holiday weekend)

in the tubs were 4 * Parahybana (all alive although one subsequently died the next day)

1 * H.Gigas (Good condition a little underweight but he ate 7 crickets this morning so will probably be fine)

and 3 * N.Chromatus (1 died in post 1 died soon after)

so on the down side 3 T's died, however that was likely with very young slings, and to cover himself Sven sent 3-4 each of the smaller ones (the gigas is a bit larger 2cm across)