Surprise T's

MacDrachma

Arachnopeon
So I am buying some slings from Miko. I asked for a G.pulchripes in my order. Well, turns out they are sold out and instead I am getting

1 Nhandu tripepii 1/3"
1 Psalmopoeus irminia 3/4” “Suntiger”
1 Grammostola rosea RED 1”

Well, that was a surprise. I went out and grabbed more enclosures today. Since I was not expecting these additions, any tips or tricks I need to know about them?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Mah, I'm not a master when it comes to inches but I suppose those are slings, while P.irminia is a bit bigger? Anyway they are easy to care.

Keep an eye to the substrate, because slings are more delicate. The "Grammo" is fine with a (sized) water dish, however.

Bugmom

Arachnolord
Mah, I'm not a master when it comes to inches but I suppose those are slings, while P.irminia is a bit bigger? Anyway they are easy to care.

Keep an eye to the substrate, because slings are more delicate. The "Grammo" is fine with a (sized) water dish, however.
No, the P. irminia is the middle size. Tripepii is the smallest, rosea the largest.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
All very cool species.. Specially the wookie of Theraphosids.. I react horribly to urticating hairs but I would wear a hazmat suit in order to keep tripepii.. One day..Lol

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
So, no water dishes for the others?
No, offer a water dish to all of them :)

The sense of my comment (please note, I was thinking about little slings) was that a little "grammo" is however fine with a water dish without the need to offer a moist/slightly moist substrate.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
P.irminia can be nervous and fast, even as slings, and a bit defensive.
These three are a bit more feisty than a G.pulchripes, so be prepared for that. G.rosea will take a long time to get bigger.