Surprise! I should have known..lol

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I hadnt seen my C. marshalli "Diablo" in a long time, concerned i decided to "look". I did the operation:D over a large aquarium. Gently pulled apart the substrate. Nothing. Then i got to the last little bit, he ran out, none too pleased! At this point though, i would have GLADLY let him sink in the fangs as long as he was alive. I really dont like to disturb any of my T's needlessly, but how do you know? He wasnt taking food and an imminent molt was my first idea. And there was a shed so i wasnt off on that.
LOL, it brings to mind the caring for "pot of dirt" posts.=D

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
H. lividum is another species that makes you think you're caring for dirt. My old lividum, God rest her soul, came out of her burrow only a couple times a year. And those happenned during very late at night.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Luci, my Cobalt Blue, has started to climb the side of her tank again. This coincides with my receiving of a Vietnamese Tiger yesterday. I'm really starting to think that Luci's not kosher about another aggressive spider in the fold. Her position is less like a fear pose and more like an "I want to get out of here and get at that other aggressive spider" pose. For the most part though, when she in in her burrow, I can still see her because she's constructed it in the corner near the wall of the tank. The same goes for the Tiger.

Last edited: