Superworm remains?

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This past week I switched my T's diet over to superworms for a bit of variety, and I noticed when she was done eating there weren't any remains I could see. Is this usually the case, or do I just need to look harder?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This past week I switched my T's diet over to superworms for a bit of variety, and I noticed when she was done eating there weren't any remains I could see. Is this usually the case, or do I just need to look harder?
There should be remains because the whole exoskeleton of the superworm is usually not eaten. I think you just need to look harder.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She must have either buried the remains or is sitting on top of them right now, I can't see anything like crix remains in there. :\

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She must have either buried the remains or is sitting on top of them right now, I can't see anything like crix remains in there. :\
The only other question that is left is, are you sure she ate them?

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The only other question that is left is, are you sure she ate them?
Oh, yes. She pounced on them as soon as they hit the ground. They were also getting progressively shorter as I checked on her.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh, yes. She pounced on them as soon as they hit the ground. They were also getting progressively shorter as I checked on her.
Hm, maybe no remains are left. Thats odd though everytime I fed superworms I found giant exoskeleton balls. I'm pretty sure you looked enough so all you can really do is hope that she ate it, and if not it's really not that bad.