super worms

scjones22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
At what size shoud the T be before it can start getting a super worm every now and then?

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cookeville, about half way between nashville and knoxville

thats cool. im in murfreesboro. and i was going to suggest that if you were in nashville or close go to the Aquatic Critter on Nolensville rd. and they have a huge variety of worms of all different sizes...oh well though.

scjones22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thats cool. im in murfreesboro. and i was going to suggest that if you were in nashville or close go to the Aquatic Critter on Nolensville rd. and they have a huge variety of worms of all different sizes...oh well though.
No that is where i have bought all of my Ts and I have several on order through them right now. I agree though, I usually get alot of crickets while im there. I thinks its prally the best store ever.

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No that is where i have bought all of my Ts and I have several on order through them right now. I agree though, I usually get alot of crickets while im there. I thinks its prally the best store ever.
wow! you make the drive all the way there from cookville? thats a haul! yeah i agree..that is probly the best exotic store ive ever been in. the staff is awsome and know everything about everything they sell!