Super active at night all of a sudden?

Seemannnni

Arachnoknight
Hey! My A. Seemanni in recent days has been extremely active, not doing seemanni things but instead wandering around the enclosure endlessly and climbing the walls and roof multiple times. I'd imagine this equates to discomfort of the T, but I just want some clarity of what prompts it to constantly be on the move at this time. The obvious answer is they're nocturnal - but why the surge of activity? I threw food in and it has no interest in such, and it is definently not a mature male yet (if it even is one).

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
It could be related to temperatures. It's summer, and if temperatures are going up, the tarantula will probably be more active. Could also be hungry and searching for food.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Hey! My A. Seemanni in recent days has been extremely active, not doing seemanni things but instead wandering around the enclosure endlessly and climbing the walls and roof multiple times. I'd imagine this equates to discomfort of the T, but I just want some clarity of what prompts it to constantly be on the move at this time. The obvious answer is they're nocturnal - but why the surge of activity? I threw food in and it has no interest in such, and it is definently not a mature male yet (if it even is one).
My Aphonopelma seemanni have always been active towards sunset and into the evening.