Sup everybody

darkfire194

Arachnopeon
So i dont know if anyone read my post the other day about the T,s i do have i was just curious if anybody had any suggestions about the next T i should get gimme a suggestion or 2 thanks ....Later

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well what do you already have and also what are you interested in(ex: arboreals, burrowers, terrestrials, color, attitude, etc.)?

darkfire194

Arachnopeon
i've got 7 all together ok lets see i've got a Chilean Rose hair ( Grammastola rosea) that i've had for almost 5 years and then i've got a Costa Rican Zebra (Aphonopelma seemanni) that i've had almost 2 years a curley hair ( Brachypelma albopilosum) a Brazilian Black and White (Nhandu coloratovillosus) a pink toe ( Avicularia avicularia) and a baby Antilles Pink Toe ( Avicularia versicolor) and a Usambara" orange all that i've just got within the last month or so and i've also got a scorpion thats what i've got and i really dont caare either way to be honest there all pretty awesome so yea just whatever

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ok here let me get the list straight,

Grammostola rosea
Aphonopelma seemanni
Pterinochilus murinus
Avicularia avicularia
Avicularia versicolor
Nhandu coloratovillosus
Brachypelma albopilosum

From the list it seems like you like the more gentle ones, but you do have the P.murinus, so lets see..

I'd say you get an Acanthoscurria geniculata or a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Both are very colorful and skittish. The A.geniculata is a very good display T with a nice appetite and size, while the C.cyaneopubescens webs alot, but still stays out near its entrances and is also a fairly good size.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So i dont know if anyone read my post the other day about the T,s i do have i was just curious if anybody had any suggestions about the next T i should get gimme a suggestion or 2 thanks ....Later
i've got 7 all together ok lets see i've got a Chilean Rose hair ( Grammastola rosea) that i've had for almost 5 years and then i've got a Costa Rican Zebra (Aphonopelma seemanni) that i've had almost 2 years a curley hair ( Brachypelma albopilosum) a Brazilian Black and White (Nhandu coloratovillosus) a pink toe ( Avicularia avicularia) and a baby Antilles Pink Toe ( Avicularia versicolor) and a Usambara" orange all that i've just got within the last month or so and i've also got a scorpion thats what i've got and i really dont caare either way to be honest there all pretty awesome so yea just whatever

It would honestly be a lot easier to read your posts with a little punctuation.

darkfire194

Arachnopeon
wow , i just looked up that T it's looks awesome .but where can i find one there arent very many places around here that carry them.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Look in the for sale/trade section here, and if you don't find any make an ISO(in search of) thread in the for sale/trade section and I'm pretty sure someone will PM you willing to sell one. If not that then look into some of the dealers like Krazy8s, southernspiderworks, botarby8s, etc

Last edited:

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
NO collection is complete without a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ! It's a MUST have.