• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Sunshine Mealworms (www.sunshinemealworms.com)

Whitdadie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

This company dosnt really have much of a web interface but they make up for it on service. I ordered mealworms and wax worms from them an all arived alive (not one dead). On their web page there is no billing options (when i ordered) so the lady called me the next day and asked me the billing information. It is a one time thing that is not done online due to the fact they dont have secure servers, but the lady said that was going to change soon. Defult shipping is via USPS but upon delievery there was a pamphlet with all their products plus other shipping options. Their bugs come in plastic containers with their co. logo on it and from what I understand you can recycle them back to Sunshine (i have yet to do that). Their mealworm prices were on the low end, this is why i ordered the mealies from them and their wax worms were $1.50 per 50 so why not? :)

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
POSITIVE
I ordered 5,000 bulk mealworms - great price, super fast shipment and all were alive and kicking. The birds love 'em.

Gail

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive!

I order from these guys about twice a month and I've never had any problems with them. In fact, they go out of their way to make the business I do with them as hassle free and as good as it can possible get. I don't buy my feeders from anyone else!

Excellent job, guys!

Maren

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've gotten great products from these guys at shows. They have the best crickets.

POSITIVE!

shaft3500

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

very friendly, fast shipping, gave me a bunch of mixed size meal worms to start my own colony.
only bad part is no online ordering, but they answered their phone and e-mails promptly.