Sung to the tune of a Velvet Underground song

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
"I'm waiting for my mail"
I love new T day!
P. rufilata and P.scrofa today, and finally, after much anticipation, my A. minatrix tomorrow. Thanks WARPIG!

And it's a beautiful day.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
congrats! i'm waiting for a package today too. have fun with the new ones!

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I'm waiting for a package too. Been waiting for a week now for it to arrive. I don't think it's coming. The guy won't even write me back now. :(

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My A. diversipes and 5 A. metallica slings should be here today as well! Why do the stupid mailmen always take ALL day on new T day?

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
"I'm waiting for my mail"
I love new T day!
P. rufilata and P.scrofa today, and finally, after much anticipation, my A. minatrix tomorrow. Thanks WARPIG!

And it's a beautiful day.
There is nothing like getting new T's, especially something you have been waiting to cross off your T wish list.

Congrats on your nu aquisitions.:)

Michigan, regarding your 'EXPECTED' package, if this person stiffs you, please let the community know the circumstances and who the offender is.

We can only police ourselves. I have never been stiffed by not getting a shipment, but I have been stiffed when I bought a guaranteed female and it hooked out two molts later.

I hope its a misunderstanding and not out right theft.

GL

PIG-

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
Michigan, regarding your 'EXPECTED' package, if this person stiffs you, please let the community know the circumstances and who the offender is.

We can only police ourselves. I have never been stiffed by not getting a shipment, but I have been stiffed when I bought a guaranteed female and it hooked out two molts later.

I hope its a misunderstanding and not out right theft.

GL

PIG-
I absolutely will let the community know. I'm going to give him a few more days and see what happens. I'm trying to remain positive about it, but the more time that goes on, the more frustrated I become.