User SultanBlyat's Tarantula Pictures

cayen

Arachnopeon
Wow your T looks very healthy, and the enclosure looks so sleek! Btw Does yours hang around their hide most of the time as well? My honduran albopilosus seems to hang on the walls nearby her hide at night, then infront of her hide,by the substrate around midnight till dawn/morning. Im not sure if this is a matter of substrate or not, but the substrate is just as moist as yours.

Attachments

SultanBlyat

Arachnopeon
Wow your T looks very healthy, and the enclosure looks so sleek! Btw Does yours hang around their hide most of the time as well? My honduran albopilosus seems to hang on the walls nearby her hide at night, then infront of her hide,by the substrate around midnight till dawn/morning. Im not sure if this is a matter of substrate or not, but the substrate is just as moist as yours.
When I first got her she hung around the walls a lot too, but now she's started burrowing and hangs around in her burrow for the most part. Still outside a bit though. Also ever since she started burrowing my enclosure doesn't look so "sleek" anymore :lol:

SultanBlyat

Arachnopeon
My newest addition, Avicularia Purpurea. I originally went to an expo to get my first old world. I was planning on getting a Harpactira Pulchripes but they didn't have any, and as soon as I layed eyes on this girl I couldn't stop thinking about her, so I just had to get her.

Attachments

SultanBlyat

Arachnopeon
Another expo another T. Pamphobeteus sp Light. Rehousing went very smoothly, although she didn't want to budge :rofl:. Hopefully I can get some better pictures of her when she settles in. If anybody has more information regarding this species, I'd be happy to read, couldn't find much online about this one. IMG_20231007_163855439.jpg IMG_20231007_163849583.jpg