Suitable species for 18c - 30 c temp

Any recommended scorpion species readily available in U.K. which are light coloured,reach a decent size ,and don't require extremes of humidity or aridness? And NOT beyond level 2 venom?

Abu Bakr

Arachnopeon
That's a tough one. In UK, you really don't have that many options.There are very few species that will fit that criteria and even if they do, they might not be readily available.

There might be a light colored species of decent size and your temperature range and less than level 2 venom but they might be not readily available or might require extreme aridness. (Hadrurus sp)

There might be a species that is readily available and can survive on above mentioned temperature and humidity but isn't light colored and doesn't grow to a decent size. (Euroscorpious sp)

And then there are species that fit all your criteria but are venomous so I think you'll have to compromise in one or two of those.

But lets see what others have to say. There might be a speceie that suits your requirement but I can't think of any.

Abu Bakr

Arachnopeon
These are the readily available species in UK and ranking is in terms of availability in my opinion because these are the ones that I find in most websites and in invertebrate shows/expos.

1) Heterometrus spinnifer/Laoticus/Petersi
2) Hadogenes troglodytes
3) Scorpio Maurus
4) Euroscorpious Flavicaudis/Vachoni/Carpathicus

Available but not so readily
5) Liocheles celebes/waigensis/australasiae
6) Chaerilus celebes