Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

suggestions please

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by unitard311, Nov 16, 2009.

1. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    My versi sling is about the size of a half dollar. he seems to have one of his legs bent/possibly broken in an unnatural position. I am not able to see blood dripping, but it is right at the joint. Is there anything to do or do I just make sure he is eating ok?

2. WelshTan

WelshTan Arachnoprince

Pictures speak more than a thousand words. We really need pictures before the situation can be assessed accordingly.

Also tarantulas do not have blood, they have hemolymph which is a pale blue/grey colour.

3. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

lol I know about the hemolymph, I just call it blood :D

I am working on uploading some pics.

4. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

[​IMG]

It is hard to see but I couldn't lift the lid without disturbing him. It's the leg that is bent oddly, and there is a clearish-grey dot. To me it looks like the joing because it's not dripping or pooling.

[​IMG]

yeah sorry these are terrible pics

5. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

ok a better one is on the way.

6. unitard311

unitard311 Arachnoknight

[​IMG]

Here we go. Any ideas are appreciated.

7. not really anything you can do except feed good and wait for a molt to fix it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.