Suggestions on catching an escaped T

Mike R

Arachnopeon
I was attempting to rehouse a juvenile P cambridgei when it bolted toward a shower wall. I was dumb and assumed they sealed both top and bottom parts of the wall paneling but apparently not. The drain was sealed from the start.

Although I can’t see a gap on the inside of the bottom it must be there since after running a soft brush along the gap the T disappeared. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to encourage her to come out, like leaving my Dubia colony sitting near the panel she snuck into.

I have the room effectively sealed so I don’t really care where she goes, just so long as she’s out of the stupid wall so I can re-catch.

SageN

Arachnopeon
I don’t have experience with this personally but I would leave the enclosure open near where they escaped, they may come out for water or to return to their burrow/hide

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Pray. Best of luck to you. Personally I'd go in there late at night, or just after the light has been off for awhile. See if it's out. Use a red flashlight if you have one.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
What is the depth of the unpaneled shower wall? How far/deep is the gap?

Mike R

Arachnopeon
What is the depth of the unpaneled shower wall? How far/deep is the gap?
Honestly, I still can’t even see the gap between the wall & the panel. The gap on the bottom is maybe a few millimeters but as far as I can see it dead ends. The thickness of the panel itself seems a couple of centimeters thick.