Success

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks to all of you out there, my versicolor sling has just eaten her first meal. I tried baby mealworms and crickets without success. I read someone's post (actually advice from more than one person) that suggested "smooshing" a cricket and dropping it in there. I did just that and dropped it on her web and she began feeding immediately. I know it seems repetitious and mundane posting the same answers to the same questions, but for us arachnopeons (one post closer to nirvana), it is quite helpful.

Blackwidow69

Arachnopeon
Thats Great...

:cool: :D Thats good to hear that its eatting..versicolors are so way cool and i love taking them out and letting them crawl on me... Even though they can be fast.. there one of my favs...Never had any probs feeding babies so i hope you dont ..:cool: :cool:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
good for you...glad they ate. That works really well, as does beef heart, which I fed mine a couple of times. They plump up like Thanksgiving turkeys on that stuff though :)
Mine are so cute, they will actually jump from hand to hand, and back down into their homes...it can be startling though!

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) hi , glad your Ts are munching , hope they continue to do well.