Subsequent molts?

Calum Readle

Arachnopeon
I was just wondering today, is it possible for a sling/tarantula to go from a molt straight into the next premolt rather than having a break in between?

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
I’m not really clear on what you are asking. Premolt is not a particularly precise term, as it means different things in different contexts. Premolt very specifically means prior to, or before a molt. So, I’m assuming your question is, is it possible for a spider to molt quickly after a molt?

basin79

ArachnoGod
Not had it with a tarantula but had it recently with a spider. Sicarius thomisoides grown on sling/young juvenile.

Moulted on the 10th May and lost a leg. Slight leak as sand had collected at the joint. Moulted again 2nd June to fix the problem.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was just wondering today, is it possible for a sling/tarantula to go from a molt straight into the next premolt rather than having a break in between?
Not likely but almost anything is possible with nature.

Calum Readle

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the reply, wasn't anything in particular that's happened to cause the question I was just curious, however my sling did just molt a week ago and for some reason has closed off its burrow even more than during the molt