Sub-Adult Female P. Murinus

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just got her today for like 30 bucks (traded some stuff in at my shop). She is my second Usambara. She is looking awesome, but I cant wait to get a few meals in her once shes more at home in a few days. Enjoy.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great new addition! Do you know the gender of your other one? This is a very overrated T!

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great new addition! Do you know the gender of your other one? This is a very overrated T!

Sold the other one not too long ago. Probable female, but not sure. I dont think these are overrated, it's one of my top 3 genus.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: very nice, i have 2 in my collection i think they are great ts,i love their massive aggression,mine are psycos{D

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i think you meant underrated right? :? :? :?

...i dont think they can be overrated since the prices on these guys are near bottom...:razz:

loyaluntodeath

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ahh i love p murinis! im actualy breeding some right now... *watches male run away while female waits for male to keep going* aha such funny spp. so gentle with eachother...and yet they want to take your hand off if given a chance lol. beautiful T's!

*Edit* woops forgot to say beautiful girl! congrats on the new addition!!! :)