Stupid, stupid man.

bioshock

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What an ass!! :mad::mad: How stupid can someone be to mess with this species?? I hope those hairs felt good because you deserved it thinking you're cool messing with a large arachnid!! Its funny though because ive seen species kick hairs, but in that video you could actually see the hairs being kicked off.... Is it me or can you only see birdeater hairs when they kick or what?? Ive seen brachys and rosies kick but im sure the hairs are way too small to see. :?

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is Guy Tansley, someone quite more experienced and knowledgable than any of you.
Please, a bit of respect. Its a TV program, they have a script...

Sidi

Arachnopeon
Is washing with water the best way to dislodge these hairs?

I worked with fiberglass before, and found washing with water didnt help to much at all for me.

Not that I have to worry, I live in Australia, and can only really get OW species, dont think we have flickers here?

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If we care to listen to what he is saying, we would understand perfectly what happened, why is he rinsing their eyes and what will still happen.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
yeesh that had to hurt did you see the fangs on her bet they'd leave a nice little puncture mark lol if i got bit by a theraphosa i'd used the puncture marks as a joke and say hey i got bit by a baby vampire lol i can't really own a theraphosa though my boyfriend would kill me he's mad enough about my LP's and the LP's hair make me break out in hives i can only imagine theraphosa plus they have molt issues which would make me cry. which theraphosa species was that? i can't tell the difference for the life of me

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is Guy Tansley. Correct :).

Thats funny. Some think it could be the 4th specie of Theraphosa (not a Blondi), the one is being under revision, and some other sources would say a Lasiodorides striatus, but I have my doubts on that.

Robert Jordan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

But... Guy Tansley... is... smart...

Does. Not. Compute.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is a TV episode. They have scripts to follow, numbers to hit and producers to please.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Thats funny. Some think it could be the 4th specie of Theraphosa (not a Blondi), the one is being under revision, and some other sources would say a Lasiodorides striatus, but I have my doubts on that.
wow the whole theraphosa genus thingy is confusing i'm amazed people manage to stay ontop of it i've tried but my brain just like dies on me haha wow i sound like an air head

Scourge

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It is Guy Tansley. Correct :).

That is not Guy Tansley.

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lord..

that is Ruud Kleinpaste, not Guy Tansley. the show is called "Buggin' with Ruud"

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The guy is obviously educated. He knew what could happen, and when it happened, he stayed calm. When he was washing his face he stayed calm. I imagine the paycheck he knew he was going to get helped him stay calm. I also imagine that prior to shooting this video, he exposed a different part of his body, like the inner side if his forearm to check his reaction to the hairs, or at least I would hope so. {D

skippy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The guy is obviously educated. He knew what could happen, and when it happened, he stayed calm. When he was washing his face he stayed calm. I imagine the paycheck he knew he was going to get helped him stay calm. I also imagine that prior to shooting this video, he exposed a different part of his body, like the inner side if his forearm to check his reaction to the hairs, or at least I would hope so. {D
+1

he obviously knew what to expect so how does that make him stupid? besides, that's just good tv! now if you want to see stupid, watch "wild boys", stupidest stuff ever =P (entertaining though)

jrzyspider

Arachnopeon
To get rid of the hairs he should've dripped hot wax all over his face and then pulled it off. THAT would've been entertainment! :D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And why did I say Tansley?... :wall:

Rudolf Kleinpaste.